Welcome to Hub City Vet
At Hub City Vet, you can expect state-of-the-art medical care for your four-legged companions. We believe in nurturing the human-animal bond and creating a harmonious relationship between people and animals. You can expect to be greeted by a courteous receptionist, clean exam rooms, friendly doctors, and caring technicians. We appreciate the role we get to play in your pet's health care.
If you have any questions or comments about how we can care for your pet, please contact us today.
Meet Our Team
The team at Hub City Vet is comprised of highly trained and experienced animal health professionals who have a genuine love for working with pets. Our staff treats every patient with the highest quality of medical care as well as a gentle touch.
- I will forever be a client of Hub City Vet. They are transparent with their pricing and never push vaccines that aren’t important to your dogs health. Doctors are kind, empathetic and never make me feel like a bad dog mom for skipping out on a few things. We see Dr. Ledford regularly but have seen Dr. Cloud and Dr. Bridge on a few occasions. 14/10 stars from me!!Megan B.
- Absolutely love it here! Dr. Cloud is a phenomenal vet, takes the time to explain, truly cares for the animal she is working with and tries her very best to make all treatment plans cost effective. Dr. Heatwole is a great surgeon. Office staff is very kind and an overall great clinic!Wendy W.
- Dr. Cloud and Dr. Heatwole are the best you can find in town!Tamra
- Great place, great people. They really care about my pet. Will never do more for the sake of profit. Highly recommended. TBH, I think his is mostly true to all vets I've seen in Lubbock. But still, there is something very special about Kaleb and Cindy.Marcelo S.
- Our mini aussie was in good hands! Dr. Cloud is the best and we will never go to another vet in Lubbock other that Hub City Veterinary Clinic. Excellent staff and care!Macalee T.
- This is the best vet in town. They are boutique style, take the time to get to know you, and help make all decisions. We have never had a vet empower us like Hub City. We will never go anywhere else.Colton a.
- Hub City Vet is the best there is. Dr.Cloud and Bridge have been great to my crazy GSP. Dreading the move out of Lubbock in a few months and trying to find a vet that will match up to Hub City!Cameron A.
- I had to say goodbye to my dog, Macie, my very best friend. Dr. Heatwole and his staff are amazing. I started going there very late in my girl's life and they treated Macie and myself so kindly. Dr. Heatwole did the absolute best to ease my mind on the hardest decision I've ever had to make. I can't say enough about how comfortable they made Macie and myself for this difficult process. They are the best, the entire Clinic. Thank you so much.Aaron
- You will not find a more compassionate team. Thank you Dr. Caleb Heatwole.Randy T.
- Keeping my babies healthyShawn W.
- The friendly staff are welcoming to you and your pet. Their professionalism makes the visit calm and thorough. Bella does not seem to mind her visits to this medical center. we have lots of confidence in the staff and doctors!Lydia K.
- Dr Cloud is awesome! She is gentle, caring and loving to our dogs. She consults with specialists when needed. Loves and remembers our pets and is concerned about us too.Christy D.
- Very compassionate and friendly. They know our babies names when we walk through the door. The staff is very helpful and kind. The doctors are amazing and truly care about their patients.
- Thank you for everything you did for me and Austin today. The kindness and compassion we received was outstanding.Alissa C.
- Dr. Cloud and Dr. Heatwole are so attentive and caring about your pet's needs. They are there to listen and take the time it needs to help diagnosis and treat any problem. I have been very satisfied with the services I have received at this clinic, and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a vet who will listen to your concerns and work with you to find the answers you need.Becca B.
- Love Hub City Vet!! They always get us in quickly if needed & Dr. Heatwole is a great veterinarian. He always looks over our puppies throughly at their exams. I really appreciate how they only do what’s truly necessary and lay out all options so we are well informed on our animals care. They never try to sell us useless things or plans— as many other vets here in Lubbock do. Dr. Heatwole is also a fan of the broncos... which our dogs find very helpful since they are both named after players! :-) This is the only vet in Lubbock I’ll take my puppies to!Brette W.
- My family has taken our pets to Dr. Cloud since before Hub City even opened, and I wouldn’t dream of taking them anywhere else! Dr. Cloud and her vet techs are always attentive, concerned and so caring. They patiently listen to all of my questions and take the best care of my babies! I have felt 100% confident recommending Hub City to friends looking for a new vet, and all have agreed that the experience was exceptional. (Similar experience with a few of the other vets in the office as well!) We love Hub City!Melanie B.
- I love this vet clinic and team. Dr Heatwole is down to earth and let you make the call cause you know you pet, but makes sure to give you his opinion and options. Dr. Ledford is great with the horses as well. The ladies up front are always nice and caring. All in all, this will be my vet clinic as long as they are around!Lisa L.
- Wonderful caring staff. We were very concerned about our dog's sudden illness. They were able schedule us within a matter of hours. Can't say enough about Caleb and his assistants. They were thorough and professional and treated our Gus as if he were their own dog! I would highly recommend them to anyone.Jeff L.
- The staff is excellent.
Our babies were taken care of by Cheyenne today she was very attentive and caring of our babies
- I was so impressed with everyone at Hub City Vet! More importantly, Olivia was totally at ease while there, which speaks volumes. Dr. Caleb was extremely helpful and our 1st treatment protocol is helping Olivia so much. I've already recommended to my friends so they can come visit also.laura m.
- Great caring place! They take wonderful care of your pets and care about how you, as a pet owner, are doing too. Easy to schedule apps with their app or calling them. Very polite people work there!J L.
- Prompt and friendly service. They are happy to answer any questions you have.Jeremy C.
- Sweetest, most caring vets I have ever worked with! They treat me and my animals with the utmost respect and love! They are always willing to go the extra mile to give us different options and help us save money when we can.Mother W.
- Wonderful welcoming place. Staff is kind and professional. Doctor was exceedingly competent and thorough. We felt like they cared about our pet as much as we do.Vicky P.
- Hub City Vet truly care about our pets. They go above and beyond to help Ginger and us!!! They treat us like family!!! You couldn't ask for more!!Lori R.
- We’ve only been once but we will be going regularly! Even making the appointment the receptionist was so nice an patient and answered my million questions!! The vet and vet tech were so patient with our anxiety ridden vocal schnauzer- Chance! Dr. Ledford covered all bases and found the root of the problem! They even told me to stop apologizing for my dog barking..they don’t mind the loud ones! 🤣 Night and day experience from our previous vets office!! Thank you!!!Kimberly R.
- I can't say enough about Dr. Cloud and the entire staff. They took such good care of my sick cat, Salem Very kind and compassionate. The tech that took care of us, was the sweetest lady. Words just can't describe the amazing treatment they give to my fur babies. I wouldn't trust anyone else but Dr. Cloud and hub city to take care of my kids.Jenn M.
- Great Clinic, some of the best Doctors and staff in town. As a previous veterinary tech at another hospital, I can say I trust Hub City Vet with all my animals.Kipp B.
- Dr. Ledford and staff are super friendly and provide top notch service and accommodations. Their visit was seamless and timely. I can’t thank them enough for making appropriate arrangements and seeing to my animals needs.Valerie F.
- Wanted to update my review. We sadly had to say goodbye to our Toby today. I can’t tell you how compassionate the staff at a Hub City was on one of the worst days for us. Thank you all for always loving on our Toby as much of a pain in the butt he was, special thanks to Dr Bridge and vet tech Kaitlin today. Also thank you to Tori and Cheyenne for always being so helpful and kind to us and to our Toby. Thank you guys so much for taking care of our big old guy Toby today. I’m so glad we decided to check you guys out. The vets and techs were patient with him and very good with big dogs. We are so grateful for you guys and Toby is back to his normal self. Thank you!!! 💗Amanda L.
- The attention to detail and the cleanliness of this location was superb. The vet tech was very sweet and attentive and the vet was very detailed in his explanations and a care plan going forward for our pups. I would recommend them over and over!Theresa W.
- Really impressed with this office! They got me in on a busy day and Dr. Heatwole was amazing. Their staff was also extremely friendly and caring. I’m so grateful!Kelsey O.
- most empathetic and honest vet experience i’ve ever had. forever grateful for the doctors and staff at hub city vet.Carley A.
- These people truly care about your pets!marc w.
- My two weenie dogs go here and have since I picked them up. I have nothing bad to say. Very nice interior design and the staff is kind!Quinten B.
- Love this place! Great Vets and caring staff!Ellen W.
- Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Very competentAudrey M.
- Loved everyone there. Dr Cloud is very good and cares about her patients!C C.
- Great experience. Had my dog spayed here. From the first phone call to the send home- everything was on point and very professional.Hailey K.
- Office staff couldn’t be more helpful. Doctor focused on our cats and their needs, informed us, took excellent care of our cats health and helped us to facilitate international travel with our cat.Ann H.
- Best vet clinic in Lubbock by far! Dr. Cloud is our preferred vet for all our animals, but regardless of which vet we see when we visit, they all go above and beyond for our animals. I never feel rushed in the appointment, and the veterinarians at Hub City will often times pull up articles online, or bring out a textbook to better explain what is going on with any issues that my animals are having so that we can make the most informed decision possible about how we should proceed.Hailey V.
- Words can not explain the gratefulness I feel for everyone at Hub City Vet Clinic. The entire staff went above and beyond in the care of my sweet Bella. For the last 8 months, it was her second home and I know she felt loved by everyone there. We had to say goodbye to Bella today and my life will never be the same. I know the clinic will miss her too. She spent 2 days every week there and she didn't let them firget she was there. She loved attention. A heartfelt thank you to Dr. Caleb, Dr. Cloud and Dr. Ledford......I wish I could name you all.....for always listening to my concerns with both my furbabies.Jerri A.
- Wonderful staff and doctors to take care of our furry family members! Definitely recommend their care!B D.
- The staff is wonderful. So helpful, did not rush when we had questions and extremely helpful.Robbie L.
- I absolutely love this vet. They are very kind, thorough and attentive. They may be a little pricier than other vets but with the care that they provide, it is well worth it. I had a cancer scare with my dog and Dr. Ledford has been great helping me through every step.Emily K.
- Dr. Cloud is the best when working with animals very impressed with the facility and their professionalism.Julie L.
- This clinic offers such amazing service, we had an emergency situation arise with one of our dogs and they were 9 minutes away from closing. Despite this, they still accepted our dog and stabilized him for us until the emergency clinic opened at 6pm.TimberWolf 5.
- Absolutely the best vet in Lubbock, they take care of my pup like they would their own!Catherine B.
- Caleb and Dr. Cloud saved my dog. If it wasn't for Caleb and Dr. Cloud our dog would have been put down. THIS IS EVERY DOG OWNER'S NIGHTMARE. We visited two different vets for our 11 year old cattle dog. Her bilirubin values kept climbing up. The first vet told us it was pancreatitis and the second vet could not find anything wrong with her and ASSUMED she had spleen cancer. Lexi was scheduled to be put down on Monday, August 29 2022 by the second vet. Something told us to get another opinion and we thank god we did. It truly is a miracle. We visited Caleb and Caleb listened to us for over an hour and made the decision to get Lexi test for Leptospirosis. She tested positive for Leptospirosis!!!!!!! (A VERY RARE BACTERIA-THAT IS TREATABLE IF DIAGNOSED) Lexi DID NOT have cancer or pancreatitis. She had Leptospirosis this entire time. Since that diagnosis Lexi has received the proper care and has improved dramatically!!! We will forever be grateful to Caleb and Dr. Cloud. Brooke and myself thank you guys so much. Words are not enough. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Caleb and Dr. Cloud. Best, Mehr and BrookeMehr S.
- Never had a better vet clinic! We have been patients for awhile now and couldn't ask for better pet clinic. They are kind, caring, knowledgeable, and professional. The care you receive you here is rare! From our older baby Coco, to our pup Debo, they have done everything and more!
- Awesome and Friendly staff! They always take great care of our doggo!Clint H.
- I won’t take my pups anywhere else! All of the staff is very caring and willing to help in anyway. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!Brittany B.
- I just spent the last 4 hrs talking to a young lady that works here, didn't catch her name. But she is the sweetest person I have ever talked to. She was very knowledgeable and helpful. I live in Burleson, TX. If I can make it over there I will definitely do so. She was in Houston area for a wedding. Such a sweet young lady.Chris S.
- Dr. Cloud is one of the most knowledgeable vets I have come across in Texas. She was able to manage my french bulldog’s skin allergies so well and he actually went five years without any allergic reactions. She also took great care of our Great Dane and the whole team was very patient with his timid personality. This office is definitely a part of the reason we were sad to leave Lubbock, TX! I highly recommend taking your pets here because they will be in the best hands!Nita K.
- We brought both of our dogs in after being referred by family. Dr. Cloud and Dr. Heatwole both treated us and our dogs wonderfully. The staff were also extremely nice! I have walked into many vet offices, and this one was by far the most relaxing and welcoming. They answered all of my questions and were very thorough when examining our dogs. They also did everything in a timely manner. It was a great experience! We will definitely be back!Riley R.
- Thank you guys so much for taking care of our big old guy Toby today. I’m so glad we decided to check you guys out. The vets and techs were patient with him and very good with big dogs. We are so grateful for you guys and Toby is back to his normal self. Thank you!!!Amanda A.
- The staff is excellent. Our babies were taken care of by Cheyenne today she was very attentive and caring of our babiesAngel B.
- Best vet in west texas for my horsesBruce B.
- These people love animals. It is always clean and the people are always nice and helpful.Kadett D.
- My cat has been terminally ill and required euthanasia today. The awesome receptionist told me to come in before they closed at noon and they would attend to my cat's needs despite the fact they were fully booked. (The two other vet offices I called in town did not do that.) Once I got there I was immediately impressed at the facility and the special cat room they took me to with a large window. The wonderful technicians treated my cat gently and professionally while starting his IV access and the vet Dr. Cloud was also an angel. I could not have asked for a better experience from an office that had never even met me or my cat before. Everyone was just so kind and caring, I can not express my gratitude. I highly recommend this team.A C.
- The staff and doctors at Hub City are first rate. Dr Jeff’s canine chiropractic skills have been tremendously helpful for our French bulldogs.Crabby J.
- Not your average vet clinic. Dr. Heatwole thinks outside the box for health and wellness! Most vets are limited by the standard system.Austex L.
- Keeping my babies healthy
- EPIC! Great ownership and service! :)Jason N.
- Beautiful and new office, extremely clean and the staff is so nice. The veterinarian took a lot of time examining my dog and spent a lot of time explaining and making sure I understood everything. They were able to get work me in last minute! This was a great place and a great experience .holly h.
- Very nice staff! Needed a vet for my dog while I’m at school and no matter what they always help me out!Autumn T.
- We love this vet office! They accommodate to any of our pets needs! Very flexible and informative! I would refer to anyone.harlee L.
- Caring people who look for solutions to me dogs’ problems. Years of experience shows.Jennifer A.
- We have just finished transitioning all three of our dogs over to Hub City Vet. It's so clear that loving animals is a requirement to be on staff here. All 3 dogs have seen Dr. Bridge. She has been nothing short of incredible meeting our dogs. The atmosphere is so calm and welcoming. They do everything they can do make your pet feel safe and comfortable. Top quality affordable care in the LBK.Justin K.
- Outstanding service! Very professional and informative. Dr Jeff. took the time to answer all of our questions and provided us with an excellent experience. Definitely recommend Hub City Vet Clinic.Jim W.
- Loved dr cloud and Kaitlin and my baby was happy there!! We haven’t had animals in a while and they answered every little question we had!! So sweet with our Giana girlheather D.
- I am so happy we found Hub City Vererinary, all the staff is wonderful, and the Doctors have been wonderful with our fur baby's I highly recommend this practice!!Beth C.
- My kitty cat swallowed a long piece of tinsel and became sick from it. I live in New Mexico and no vet clinics could get her in, but Hub City was able to get her in immediately. She ended up having to stay the weekend, but they always called when they said they would and would call twice a day to update me. They even made a courtesy call a couple days after my cat was discharged to check on her and make sure she was eating (this was a concern). Britnee and Dr. Jeff Ledford we’re my kitty’s doctor and tech, and they were amazing! Informative, reassuring, and answered all of my questions. I will now be making the drive and using Hub City as my vet for all 3 of my pets!Alexa J.
- Brand new building with excellent service and extremely knowledgeable veterinarians. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my pets!BearRidgeSheds
- These are the best and most through veterinarians I have found. Very knowledgeable. Will take the utmost care of your pet.Xan F.
- Took my 13 week old puppy to Hub City and they loved her as much as I did! The staff is all friendly and answered all my questions. They did such a great job giving my pup her shots!Savannah W.
- Dr. Ledford and staff are super friendly and provide top notch service and accommodations. Their visit was seamless and timely. I can’t thank them enough for making appropriate arrangements and seeing to my animals needs.Valerie F.
- Best vets in town, I've seen Dr Caleb, and Dr Becca and they both are wonderful! Caleb spent New Years weekend of 2020, nursing my fur baby back to life! His bloodwork says he's dying but he's here a year and a half later! I could never thank him, or Sadie, who was my babies tech, I could never thank them enuff for the hard work they do, it is appreciated tho! Jus wonderful people here all around! Thank u Hub City Vet ClinicJeannine B.
- My program could not run without Dr. Ledford and his staff. They are the best around when it comes to veterinary care. He goes out of his way to provide the utmost service to his clients and the animals he serves. Not only is his knowledge remarkable, but he is humble and will be the first to tell you he needs to ask for a second opinion which to me speaks volumes of his professionalism rather than just giving an answer to be giving one. My horses and dogs LOVE Dr. Ledford.Sommer K.
- Needed to get in same day and though booked up they worked Posey in. Great service and pet care!!Jimmy D.
- These people are amazing! They were so gentle with my young horse who had very little experience with vaccines. They were able to inject her while she ate grass. Much better than previous vets who simply tried to wrestle her! They floated my other horse's teeth and explained some dental issues she had in a very clear way. Best large animal vet in lubbock for sure! A little bit pricey, but worth it for the level of care.Helena R.
- Very nice place to take your 4 legged family members , they have an amazing staff that cares about your pets and explains every thing as they exam and treat your loved oneKristie B.
- They took great care of my baby boy Oliver!ashley b.
- DR. HEATWOLE HAS BEEN WONDERFUL. HE DID SURGERY ON MY DOG'S EYE AND HIS EYE LOOKS AMAZING. HE ALSO EXPLAINS EVERYTHING IN DETAIL AND IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND PLEASANT. THE FACILITY IS ALWAYS CLEAN AND THE STAFF GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE EVERYTHING COMFORTABLE FOR YOU AND YOUR PETS. BRITNEE WAS OUR TECHNICIAN TODAY AND SHE WAS SO HELPFUL AND NICE AND HELPED ME FIND SOLUTIONS FOR MY OTHER DOG'S ANXIETY. AND I LOVE THE FRONT OFFICE STAFF AS WELL. CHEYENNE CHECKED US OUT TODAY AND SHE IS FABULOUS.PATRICIA P.
- Everyone was so kind and attentive! From setting up the appt, to the visit, to the follow up. I’ve never been to such a well ran vet clinic. 10/10 to these guys!kyleigh t.
- The doctors, technicians, and first contact employees are all wonderful. I am so glad that I found this vet. The rewards program is a little extra that they have done that makes me feel valued as a patient parent. Thank you Hub City Vet for being the best vet in Lubnock.Amanda C.
- Hub City Vet is very clean, the staff is very polite and friendly. Katelynn was very nice and asked us all the questions we needed to hear. Cindy Cloud was our dogs vet she did his physical and went over everything we needed to know about our dog. She did a blood test and followed up the next day. This is a great veterinarian clinic so we will stay here, would I recommend them yes very muchMike C.
- Everyone there is so awesome. They act like I am their only patient and that my pets are the best🙂.Glen J.
- Great experience highly recommend they are kind gentle&loving to my catdonna c.
- Everyone is very nice and helpful. They listen to your concerns and address them in a very professional manner. I love this vet.jennifer b.
- Never had a better vet clinic! We have been patients for awhile now and couldn't ask for better pet clinic. They are kind, caring, knowledgeable, and professional. The care you receive you here is rare! From our older baby Coco, to our pup Debo, they have done everything and more!Kayla B.
- It was a great experience.Robert W.
- The staff and doctors at Hub City are first rate. Dr Jeff’s canine chiropractic skills have been tremendously helpful for our French bulldogs.
- We’ve been going here for years. They take such good care of our 15 year old beagle. Highly recommend.Clint R.
- Our dog has been diagnosed with epilepsy, which was a hard diagnosis to swallow. The people and vets at Hub City Vet have always been quick to respond to our questions and put us at ease. They always call to follow up after a medication change, and are prompt in reporting lab results, etc. We have full faith an trust in their care and are so appreciative of all the extra steps they take to put us at ease. We will never go anywhere else!Kayla W.
- Great ServiceErik L.
- This is THE PLACE to get the best care for your animals! The staff is friendly, helpful, and this place is beautiful and Clean! I'll never take my dog to another vet.D M.
- Everyone was so kind and I would not go anywhere else! If you haven't used them before I would highly recommend that you do. Friendly and Great Service! Thank you.Belinda A.
- We take our Pembroke Welsh Corgi Bluey here, and they take better care of him, and probably my doctor takes care of me. They were able to give him his shots and he didn't even notice. You're looking for a vet in town you owe it to your pets to take them here. They trust you and you can rely on and trust Hub City Vet.. 8bit says 4 paws out of 4 paws, would go give kisses anytime!Krash A.
Lubbock, TX 79424Phone: (806) 701-5000